The Sound of Music.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

tagged from khizzy


am thinking about...
what life has in store for me next.

I said...
iloveyou and i swear i still do.

I want to...
stand up on my feet again.

I wish...
i could change the world.

I miss...
my parents and my friends.

I hear...
Dil Chahey - Saahil
Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake

I wonder...
what things would have been like right now if i was living a normal life.

I regret...
no regrets.

I am...
comfortably numb.

I dance...
anytime i hear a good beat.

I sing...
under my breath.

I cry...
everytime i think of my parents and my friends.

I am not always...
the best person to have a conversation with.

I write...
in my blog and i love it.

I confuse...
everyone.

I need...
peace of mind.

I should try...
to be more patient.

I finish...
everything that i start.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jaded said...

hey.. who did you tag? :p

September 15, 2006 5:46 PM

 
Blogger in2deep said...

hahah i dont even know what tagging means? i'm supposed to tag someone? if yes, i tag you.

September 15, 2006 9:10 PM

 
Blogger Jaded said...

to tell you the thruth i really don't know what tagging means either.. :p

September 16, 2006 3:54 PM

 
Blogger in2deep said...

hahahhaha thats really funny!

September 16, 2006 6:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely done. Like Proust for bloggers.

September 17, 2006 12:47 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I did this one a while ago- one of my favorite meme's.

September 17, 2006 2:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.