The Sound of Music.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

as the waves of disenchant thrash on my window..

We were as one
For a moment in time,
And it seemed everlasting
That you would always be mine..
Now you want to be free, so I’ll let you fly ‘Cause I know in my heart Our love will never die.
You’ll always be a part of me-
I’m part of you indefinitely
Boy don’t you know you can’t escape me, oh darling ‘cause you’ll always be my baby,
And we’ll linger on.. time can’t erase a feeling this strong,
no way you’re ever gonna shake me oh darling, ‘cause you’ll always be my baby.
I ain’t gonna cry, and I won’t beg you to stay;
If you’re determined to leave boy, I will not stand in your way..
But inevitably, you’ll be back again 'cause you know in your heart babe,
our love will never end.
You’ll always be a part of me-
I’m part of you indefinitely
Boy don’t you know you can’t escape me, oh darling ‘cause you’ll always be my baby,
And we’ll linger on.. time can’t erase a feeling this strong,
no way you’re ever gonna shake me oh darling, ‘cause you’ll always be my baby.
I know that you’ll be back boy, when your days and your nights get a little bit colder.
I know that you’ll be right back baby, believe me it’s only a matter of time..
iloveyou.
i do.
Yours,
forever,
S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.