The Sound of Music.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

walking down memory lane..


before i get on to the real post of today i want to quickly run through the 3 days i didn't write.
everyday is an event,
so it will be very hard for me to keep you guys up to date that's why you guys need to be with me on a daily basis.

okay so...i mentioned that i was having these very tiring meetings.
the meetings ended on friday with an agreement (between rich and fish.)
to sum it up in a few words,
my whole case will now completely be handled by rich.
and whenever he needs any information,
fish will provide him with that.

that is one huge step in all of this mess.

the next big step is that one of richs' boss came yesterday along with a lawyer.
MY case is being prepared now,
which i will file and get some justice.
from tomorrow,
i will sit down with the lawyer and tell her (yes the lawyer is a she! yay!:)) everything from day 1.
how it happened.
when it happened.
why it happened.
it will be painful to go back in the past..
and live all the moments that i have buried.
so deep deep down.

rich said to me today that i should be prepared for the worst possible questions because she is your lawyer,
and she needs to know more than what is written on some peice of paper.
she needs to live your life down the painful memory lane with you..
for a secure and happy future.

there is my past that i have to live through,
and there are the financial settlements which need to be taken care of to;
that fish dealt with at the time.
so he will be sitting in the meeting through satellite,
and provide all the information.

it will be a painful process.
and i will keep updating you with its progress and details,
and inshallah really soon my case will be filed and all this mess will be over.
:)

coming to the post of the day,
ill give a very brief introduction of M today.
and tomorrow,
i will tell you guys all about her.

M is one of S's friends,
whom i have become very close to.
when i was in the U.S. and S and i had recently started talking,
that first summer,
M came to the states to visit her family.
that is when i used to call her up every single day and every single night,
asking her about S.

the poor soul would stay up with me till 7 in the morning,
telling me stories and little incidents that had happened involving S.
the next summer,
when i had my accident..
she was in the states again for work and her cousins wedding.
she flew from houston all the way to L.A. just to see me (as i have mentioned in my post about the accident.)
and took great care of me.
she was right there with me when my leg was amputated.
and she had brought her cell phone from Pakistan,
just so she could stay in touch with S and keep letting her know of any updates about me.

she called S and i spoke to her for the first time after my accident because of her.
the things she has done for me...
no real sister would ever do.

for now,
i wanted to give an introduction of M.
tomorrow i will write about all that happened at M end,
after she visited me in L.A. that year.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..completely irrelevant thing i wanted to say...
u HAVE to listen to this song.."mehfuz" by euphoria...
the lyrics are amazing..
Infact i think S will like it too..
:)

August 24, 2006 4:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps: did u listen to that song...
its perfect for the both of u.

August 26, 2006 5:37 AM

 
Blogger in2deep said...

i have been looking for it on limewire i cannot find it. where did you download it from?

August 26, 2006 3:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a friend sent it to me..ill ask him..i could fwd it to you its in my inbox...is that email addy correct?
Faiqa

August 26, 2006 7:36 PM

 
Blogger in2deep said...

yeah if you could please send it on the email ive give. thanks:)

August 27, 2006 12:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i sent it...
let me know what u think.

August 28, 2006 7:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.